Changes to Trakdayz Booking System

Fri, 21 Aug 2020

We have had to make a small change to the licensing system for our days.
when you make a booking, you will now need to select an option either:
I need a day License
I have an MA License
An MA License can be a 90 Day recreational License, an Annual Recreational License, or a Race License. If you are the holder of any of those, then you will pay less for your day.

News Archive